Search the Blog!
- Ahem, the Atlantic article by the one and only @edyong209 attached: theatlantic.com/science/archiv… 6 hours ago
- Whoa! 😮 Viruses with hard shells that can resist DNA-targeting CRISPR...with a nucleus-like structure?! Indicating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @GlennonDoyle: Here’s to girls and women who have quit “managing” our anger and are instead using our anger to change the world. Thank y… 18 hours ago
- 😮🤦🙄🤦😠🤦😤🤦😱😲😖🥴😓 twitter.com/wishcrys/statu… 1 day ago
- @LDrogosPhD I actually know nothing about this show lol 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Hello World, indeed! The rest of you WordPress users know that “Hello World!” is the self-generated title of the first default post that is published along with the creation of your blog. Quite appropos, I feel – as it indicates … Continue reading
You may have noticed: This blog is still working its way towards completion! Thanks for bearing with me as I put the pieces together!