Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- @jamienkrueger Oof. My Mom used to draw smiley faces on our fingers and toes. It was quite amusing! 🙃 37 minutes ago
- @superkash @ReidHJOlsen @brittaggie @S_Grella @jamienkrueger @JustinGEnglish That's really funny. I didn't even not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @mehrannassiry Thank you! 5 hours ago
- @4LOVofScience Awesome, I'll look into it! Thanks! 6 hours ago
- @4LOVofScience Formally, I'll be a Sr. Science Writer at the Broad Institute doing academic writing and editing for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago