Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- RT @mfwells5: We launched the database 12 days ago and in that time it has grown to nearly 8,000 scientists and has been shared with state/… 2 hours ago
- @NipunChopra7 BSB says they're grateful for you too <3 https://t.co/eaiVg3F4jU 6 hours ago
- 👏👏👏 twitter.com/kpanyc/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @austinchanning: I’m not here to judge anyone’s tv show decisions, but I would ask: if you’re watching Tiger King, would you also watch… 1 day ago
- RT @razorfemme: All the professionals in the world cannot replace an individual's need to be seen, held, spoken to in an organic way by the… 1 day ago