Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- RT @martinowk: Please RT-we have one RA position left to fill in our group @LieberInstitute ! Project focusing on generating spatial maps… 6 hours ago
- RT @S_Grella: The lab's first paper is officially out! Congrats guys, all the hard work has paid off! Time to celebrate 🧠💙🍾 @okaysteve @nat… 18 hours ago
- "I am playing a bitch of catch up this week." Me, in an email to someone today. How's your Thursday going? 19 hours ago
- @S_Grella @SocNeuro_Tweets S'il vous plait! 22 hours ago
- Shame upon every single dark soul who had a hand in this, no matter how small. And shame on those individuals who f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago