Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- Love y'all ❤ 3 months ago
- (speaking only for myself): but academia/my personal experiences in grad school deadened a very important part of m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- And so much has changed since then. Way more than I could have ever imagined. I'll spare you the micro memoir. But… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I need to take a break from social media for a while. And yes, I realize the irony of posting. But I am a sucker fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Damn @KPmusik. Grace Has a Gun literally stopped me in my tracks. So grateful for your voice. 3 months ago