Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- @LDrogosPhD lol E does this with green onions. 1 hour ago
- She is beautiful. https://t.co/A8kbFKC1Nv 1 hour ago
- @BWJones That look 👀😍 14 hours ago
- RT @cassmannes: This is your sign to delete all the [had + past tense verb] in your manuscript. <3 1 day ago
- @KYT_ThatsME Looks like @ArielleLBaker is already on it and she's def a much better resource here anyway :) good luck! 2 days ago