Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- I just wrote a reference letter for a former mentor of mine and I have all the feels. I'm genuinely grateful to thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @lindsaypcameron @jamienkrueger @AtchoumJ Um obvs <3 3 hours ago
- @jamienkrueger @AtchoumJ TELL YOUR RATS YOU'RE BUSY! 4 hours ago
- @jamienkrueger @AtchoumJ ::nerdy dance:: this can be the paper to kick us off :) 4 hours ago
- 👀 I am very excited to read this! Who wants to journal club with me? Paging @jamienkrueger @AtchoumJ twitter.com/mariam_s_aly/s… 4 hours ago