Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- @superkash All I read when I saw this tweet was "fried chicken" 😋 I'm going to ignore the follow up information I l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @DavidCRowland This is so cool - congratulations!! 13 hours ago
- @hippocampusmag And to my #ImposterSyndrome GO AWAY. I've seen you before and you cramp my style. 13 hours ago
- @hippocampusmag To my #scitweeps: don't be confused when I start tweeting #HippoCamp19. I'm approaching the study… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Heading to my first ever creative (non-fiction) writer's workshop put on by @hippocampusmag in Lancaster, PA this w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago