Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- https://t.co/DijtAzeu32 1 week ago
- https://t.co/KLARXqMlBB 2 weeks ago
- RT @owillis: "In spite of the surrender at Appomattox, many in the confederacy do not believe that the cause is lost. We speak now to sever… 2 weeks ago
- RT @owillis: "We turn now to the people who have been most affected by the war: The southern plantation owners, who find themselves facing… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: The US faces a long and dark road as it deals with the systemic problems that allowed Trump to take power and the brutal… 3 weeks ago