Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- @intomymachine Happy Birthday! 🎂 https://t.co/IEPFlysp88 14 hours ago
- @NeuroDrugDoc Cheers mama 🥂♥️ 1 day ago
- RT @LaksariLab: I ask my academic colleagues to check in with your Iranian students. These are indeed difficult times with concerns for saf… 2 days ago
- @MaryamSefati Maryam, this is exactly the sentiment I shared with my family a couple of days ago 💙 2 days ago
- RT @yaldahamidi: Hey #AcademicTwitter. Will you reach out to Iranian students on each campus and check on them? So much #trauma is happenin… 4 days ago