Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- 😂❤️ twitter.com/AcademiaObscur… 15 hours ago
- @RheeMor Love it & double points for all the color coding. 15 hours ago
- @neurolicia @sciencevs @onbeing @Radiolab @TWIScience @HardcoreHistory Yas. Def @Radiolab and @TWIScience :) I'll c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- @neurolicia @sciencevs Tbh it's the latest addition to my list besides @onbeing which sometimes features scientists… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- @neurofim @Helena_LB Obvs 23 hours ago