Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- @McLNeuro OMG this is so spot on, I can't even. 9 hours ago
- Woke up from an #anxiety dream that culminated w/ @Beyonce 's "Survivor" song. I *will* make it & *won't* give up, but holy hell, my ❤ 9 hours ago
- @martin_eve @steph_coen Oh thank goodness! 15 hours ago
- I love this. twitter.com/nataliematosin… 21 hours ago
- Had a long convo w/ a former RA about navigating dynamics in her new lab. She has such a good attitude. They're lucky to have her. 21 hours ago