Apologies for the delays in posting. Those of you who saw my post late last night (now deleted) know that it was largely due to an unfortunate incident with a cab driver, a GPS and several lost-in-translation moments (i.e. really long story short: didn’t make it back to the hotel until past midnight). So, today I’m doubling up. Going to blog about Glenn Close’s talk yesterday morning as well as some of the interesting epigenetics talks I went to today. Stay tuned!
Search the Blog!
- @WordsThatHop @TanyaZilinskas And I'm so glad to see "The Last Supper" out in the world! The hunger and escalating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @WordsThatHop @TanyaZilinskas Oh, Brenda <3 thank you for sharing and for these kind words. To know that I built a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @_ShannonMMiller @ForbesUnder30 @davidrliu @scrippsresearch Congratulations, Shannon! Very well deserved :) 1 month ago
- @meglemke @MuthaMagazine 💙 The perfect home for it 1 month ago
- Deep gratitude to @MuthaMagazine for the Pushcart nom on my hermit crab piece "The Act of Breathing: A NICU Glossar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago