Search the Blog!
- @amy_nusbaum #TeamMuskOx 1 hour ago
- @wilmot_jake @abbybasyoosha Thanks for stopping by! 1 hour ago
- @JessicaRBarson Can't wait! Thanks again for agreeing to participate! 1 hour ago
- I can't be there because this #sciencemama has two sick baby girls 🤒☹️👶👶 at home but if you're at #LEARNMEM2018 you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- @ReidHJOlsen Samesies. I've learned over time to only do this with people who know me and understand my intentions as such. 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!