Search the Blog!
- Ahem, the Atlantic article by the one and only @edyong209 attached: theatlantic.com/science/archiv… 6 hours ago
- Whoa! 😮 Viruses with hard shells that can resist DNA-targeting CRISPR...with a nucleus-like structure?! Indicating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @GlennonDoyle: Here’s to girls and women who have quit “managing” our anger and are instead using our anger to change the world. Thank y… 18 hours ago
- 😮🤦🙄🤦😠🤦😤🤦😱😲😖🥴😓 twitter.com/wishcrys/statu… 1 day ago
- @LDrogosPhD I actually know nothing about this show lol 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!