Search the Blog!
- Ma'Khia Bryant matters. 2 hours ago
- @JustinGEnglish Can I be an honorary member? I want to read! 16 hours ago
- @MorganJerkins Wtaf 18 hours ago
- 🎯 as always. twitter.com/sarahkendzior/… 19 hours ago
- RT @austinchanning: I’m so emotional over how rare this moment is. I don’t feel joy, but I do feel the weight of how so many Black families… 19 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!