Search the Blog!
- 😂❤️ twitter.com/AcademiaObscur… 15 hours ago
- @RheeMor Love it & double points for all the color coding. 15 hours ago
- @neurolicia @sciencevs @onbeing @Radiolab @TWIScience @HardcoreHistory Yas. Def @Radiolab and @TWIScience :) I'll c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- @neurolicia @sciencevs Tbh it's the latest addition to my list besides @onbeing which sometimes features scientists… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- @neurofim @Helena_LB Obvs 23 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!