Search the Blog!
- RT @superkash: RIP Howard Eichenbaum. As the Greeks say, May His memory be eternal. very fitting for this giant of neuroscience. 1 day ago
- RT @okaysteve: a friend, an inspiration, a husband, a father, & a titan of neuroscience: howard eichenbaum i miss you so much. you changed… 1 day ago
- RT @upbeatprof: Why is academia still so full of prejudice+exclusionary behavior? This passage is a big way they propagate. The Inner Ring… 1 day ago
- RT @JuddLegum: Donald Trump only has one Communications Director and his name is Donald Trump. 1 day ago
- Time for nerdy bedtime stories. https://t.co/t0f53stjGx 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!