Search the Blog!
- RT @mfwells5: We launched the database 12 days ago and in that time it has grown to nearly 8,000 scientists and has been shared with state/… 1 hour ago
- @NipunChopra7 BSB says they're grateful for you too <3 https://t.co/eaiVg3F4jU 5 hours ago
- 👏👏👏 twitter.com/kpanyc/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @austinchanning: I’m not here to judge anyone’s tv show decisions, but I would ask: if you’re watching Tiger King, would you also watch… 1 day ago
- RT @razorfemme: All the professionals in the world cannot replace an individual's need to be seen, held, spoken to in an organic way by the… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!