Search the Blog!
- @ecolojoe @AcademicChatter It takes a lot of energy to create! 15 hours ago
- I just had so much fun helping a graduate student edit his manuscript and the best part is that so did he! #AcWri https://t.co/V1mXKpwRMA 15 hours ago
- @mohajerani77 @analog_ashley Yes but surprisingly not widely discussed or taught, it seems. 15 hours ago
- @analog_ashley Yes but only thanks to a talented former post doc in my grad lab! 19 hours ago
- @Diana_monkey @BostonBallet I love through you on these adventures! https://t.co/whsNOPPsPz 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!