Search the Blog!
- RT @jana_bacevic: Women: I know I have a PhD but if I change the Twitter handle even for a day what about all those who never got theirs st… 5 hours ago
- RT @doctorwhy: If you don't think there is a problem in academia, you're probably a part of that problem. P.S. I didn't think there was a… 19 hours ago
- @Diana_monkey I love that drink! 19 hours ago
- RT @DemaestriC: No child deserves to be taken away from their families! Speak up today! @BrenhouseLab https://t.co/c3mRsvFo3n 1 day ago
- RT @Rob_Rogers: I Was Fired for Making Fun of Trump nyti.ms/2JPEoSF 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!