Search the Blog!
- RT @MayBrittMoser: YEES!!!: Are happy lab animals better for science? sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/a… 4 hours ago
- @anna_skunk_girl @CarinaDSLR I call the imposters "fockets" Feel free to pass it on. 20 hours ago
- @Nebula63 Yeah. Boston makes no sense right now either. 21 hours ago
- @AdeleSeelke Miss you guys! 1 day ago
- @jamienkrueger @ucdavis @BeccaCalisi @_graceor Endorse. 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!