Search the Blog!
- @WordsThatHop @TanyaZilinskas And I'm so glad to see "The Last Supper" out in the world! The hunger and escalating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @WordsThatHop @TanyaZilinskas Oh, Brenda <3 thank you for sharing and for these kind words. To know that I built a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @_ShannonMMiller @ForbesUnder30 @davidrliu @scrippsresearch Congratulations, Shannon! Very well deserved :) 1 month ago
- @meglemke @MuthaMagazine 💙 The perfect home for it 1 month ago
- Deep gratitude to @MuthaMagazine for the Pushcart nom on my hermit crab piece "The Act of Breathing: A NICU Glossar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!