Search the Blog!
- @NakedCapsid It really does. 22 hours ago
- RT @jenheemstra: We often hear about people who are “deeply flawed, but brilliant.” I’m realizing that if that person is a straight white m… 1 day ago
- @NakedCapsid That's a beautiful quote and so spot on. I can't seem to find the attribution anywhere though. Do you know who it's by? 1 day ago
- RT @Courtney_EPrice: Let me introduce you to a more positive corner: 1) academics who share pet photos, 2) academics who tweet cool work I… 1 day ago
- Brag away! It is *always* heartening to hear about spaces like this in academia. May it be the norm and not the exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!