Search the Blog!
- @brainsondrugs Listen. That's a serious science. https://t.co/8rQcPNkWZT 18 minutes ago
- @eadouce Yes that's 👌! Of at least 5 mins a piece for each wash. That being said, so much of immuno is you perfecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- The year is 2019. Shame is not heavy enough a word. twitter.com/schemaly/statu… 27 minutes ago
- @dataandpolitics @darth Big hugs ❣️ and best wishes for a smooth recovery 🐶 cuddles await you. 33 minutes ago
- oooo another agonist! And this one's commercially available. twitter.com/zenbrainest/st… 38 minutes ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!