Search the Blog!
- @LDrogosPhD @Geeka It's totally ok to keep it short! 12 hours ago
- RT @Neurocrew: Wondering if that article is neuroscience or neurorubbish? Here are 5 red flags to look out for while wading through the mos… 14 hours ago
- @amy_nusbaum You've always supported me 💙 1 day ago
- @antijenic https://t.co/Txlh6muTki 1 day ago
- Forehead tattoo? twitter.com/amy_nusbaum/st… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!