Search the Blog!
- @McLNeuro OMG this is so spot on, I can't even. 9 hours ago
- Woke up from an #anxiety dream that culminated w/ @Beyonce 's "Survivor" song. I *will* make it & *won't* give up, but holy hell, my ❤ 9 hours ago
- @martin_eve @steph_coen Oh thank goodness! 15 hours ago
- I love this. twitter.com/nataliematosin… 21 hours ago
- Had a long convo w/ a former RA about navigating dynamics in her new lab. She has such a good attitude. They're lucky to have her. 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!