Search the Blog!
- My three year old just cooked kale in her pretend kitchen. What side of kale Twitter does this put me on? 59 minutes ago
- @AllostEricSite You've given them an amazing gift. 1 hour ago
- @LynnMelnick I've been realizing this all over again myself. After several years, still trying to figure out how to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @AllostEricSite We did some @StoryBots and now we've dipped into the paint https://t.co/cHXKgbyIrr 1 hour ago
- 😬 No, thank you. twitter.com/dgonzales1990/… 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!