Search the Blog!
- @intomymachine Happy Birthday! 🎂 https://t.co/IEPFlysp88 13 hours ago
- @NeuroDrugDoc Cheers mama 🥂♥️ 1 day ago
- RT @LaksariLab: I ask my academic colleagues to check in with your Iranian students. These are indeed difficult times with concerns for saf… 2 days ago
- @MaryamSefati Maryam, this is exactly the sentiment I shared with my family a couple of days ago 💙 2 days ago
- RT @yaldahamidi: Hey #AcademicTwitter. Will you reach out to Iranian students on each campus and check on them? So much #trauma is happenin… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!