Search the Blog!
- Noted twitter.com/Diana_monkey/s… 6 hours ago
- @jamienkrueger YAS. count me in. This llama clearly has no time for nonsense, embracing only the wind in her llama hair and movin' forward. 1 day ago
- @jamienkrueger UM you definitely won way more. 1 day ago
- lol I was a prepartum fool with graduation on my mind twitter.com/jamienkrueger/… 2 days ago
- @EdPsychMama Yas! ❤️🙌 https://t.co/k31rN397iS 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!