Search the Blog!
- Love y'all ❤ 4 months ago
- (speaking only for myself): but academia/my personal experiences in grad school deadened a very important part of m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- And so much has changed since then. Way more than I could have ever imagined. I'll spare you the micro memoir. But… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- I need to take a break from social media for a while. And yes, I realize the irony of posting. But I am a sucker fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Damn @KPmusik. Grace Has a Gun literally stopped me in my tracks. So grateful for your voice. 4 months ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!