Search the Blog!
- @NeuroDrugDoc @NakedCapsid 😭 Honestly thank you. I needed that. Time to log off Twitter on this note. 3 hours ago
- RT @choo_ek: I keep thinking how in the ER when someone rolls in gasping "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" we all jump to our feet and run… 3 hours ago
- @NakedCapsid ugh yay! Needed some good news on my TL today. 3 hours ago
- @KYT_ThatsME o.m.g. 3 hours ago
- All. Of. This. What a thread. twitter.com/ellle_em/statu… 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Things are not always as they seem. We’ve all heard that cliche. Yet, as I always argue, hackneyed phrases develop by virtue of their repeated confirmation of a truth. Still…to what degree can such a claim be made? How far can … Continue reading
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! I will be attending an event that seems almost tailor-made for a neurogeek and explorer such as myself: Being Human Conference 2012. The lineup of speakers looks amazing. It should be interesting gathering all these ground breaking … Continue reading
AUGUST 2015, UPDATE: I’M BACK! Old posts have been migrated back over. Posting will resume this year, so please stay tuned! Follow me….here!