Search the Blog!
- @ecolojoe @AcademicChatter It takes a lot of energy to create! 15 hours ago
- I just had so much fun helping a graduate student edit his manuscript and the best part is that so did he! #AcWri https://t.co/V1mXKpwRMA 15 hours ago
- @mohajerani77 @analog_ashley Yes but surprisingly not widely discussed or taught, it seems. 15 hours ago
- @analog_ashley Yes but only thanks to a talented former post doc in my grad lab! 19 hours ago
- @Diana_monkey @BostonBallet I love through you on these adventures! https://t.co/whsNOPPsPz 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
UPDATE: Jonah Lehrer has officially resigned from the New Yorker. Turns out that he has apologized for outright lying. Copies of his book “Imagine” are being recalled by the publisher as we speak (very expensive and arduous process). Perhaps a follow-up … Continue reading