Search the Blog!
- @NakedCapsid It really does. 22 hours ago
- RT @jenheemstra: We often hear about people who are “deeply flawed, but brilliant.” I’m realizing that if that person is a straight white m… 1 day ago
- @NakedCapsid That's a beautiful quote and so spot on. I can't seem to find the attribution anywhere though. Do you know who it's by? 1 day ago
- RT @Courtney_EPrice: Let me introduce you to a more positive corner: 1) academics who share pet photos, 2) academics who tweet cool work I… 1 day ago
- Brag away! It is *always* heartening to hear about spaces like this in academia. May it be the norm and not the exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
UPDATE: Jonah Lehrer has officially resigned from the New Yorker. Turns out that he has apologized for outright lying. Copies of his book “Imagine” are being recalled by the publisher as we speak (very expensive and arduous process). Perhaps a follow-up … Continue reading