Search the Blog!
- RT @superkash: RIP Howard Eichenbaum. As the Greeks say, May His memory be eternal. very fitting for this giant of neuroscience. 1 day ago
- RT @okaysteve: a friend, an inspiration, a husband, a father, & a titan of neuroscience: howard eichenbaum i miss you so much. you changed… 1 day ago
- RT @upbeatprof: Why is academia still so full of prejudice+exclusionary behavior? This passage is a big way they propagate. The Inner Ring… 1 day ago
- RT @JuddLegum: Donald Trump only has one Communications Director and his name is Donald Trump. 1 day ago
- Time for nerdy bedtime stories. https://t.co/t0f53stjGx 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
UPDATE: Jonah Lehrer has officially resigned from the New Yorker. Turns out that he has apologized for outright lying. Copies of his book “Imagine” are being recalled by the publisher as we speak (very expensive and arduous process). Perhaps a follow-up … Continue reading