Search the Blog!
- RT @superkash: RIP Howard Eichenbaum. As the Greeks say, May His memory be eternal. very fitting for this giant of neuroscience. 1 day ago
- RT @okaysteve: a friend, an inspiration, a husband, a father, & a titan of neuroscience: howard eichenbaum i miss you so much. you changed… 1 day ago
- RT @upbeatprof: Why is academia still so full of prejudice+exclusionary behavior? This passage is a big way they propagate. The Inner Ring… 1 day ago
- RT @JuddLegum: Donald Trump only has one Communications Director and his name is Donald Trump. 1 day ago
- Time for nerdy bedtime stories. https://t.co/t0f53stjGx 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2015
These days it seems that neuroscience and its fancy new tools are in the news — a lot. Coming off the heels of Obama’s BRAIN Initiative announcement in April 2013, this attention is entirely unsurprising and timely. From the extensively … Continue reading