Search the Blog!
- Love y'all ❤ 4 months ago
- (speaking only for myself): but academia/my personal experiences in grad school deadened a very important part of m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- And so much has changed since then. Way more than I could have ever imagined. I'll spare you the micro memoir. But… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- I need to take a break from social media for a while. And yes, I realize the irony of posting. But I am a sucker fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Damn @KPmusik. Grace Has a Gun literally stopped me in my tracks. So grateful for your voice. 4 months ago
Monthly Archives: August 2015
These days it seems that neuroscience and its fancy new tools are in the news — a lot. Coming off the heels of Obama’s BRAIN Initiative announcement in April 2013, this attention is entirely unsurprising and timely. From the extensively … Continue reading