Search the Blog!
- My three year old just cooked kale in her pretend kitchen. What side of kale Twitter does this put me on? 1 hour ago
- @AllostEricSite You've given them an amazing gift. 2 hours ago
- @LynnMelnick I've been realizing this all over again myself. After several years, still trying to figure out how to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @AllostEricSite We did some @StoryBots and now we've dipped into the paint https://t.co/cHXKgbyIrr 2 hours ago
- 😬 No, thank you. twitter.com/dgonzales1990/… 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2015
These days it seems that neuroscience and its fancy new tools are in the news — a lot. Coming off the heels of Obama’s BRAIN Initiative announcement in April 2013, this attention is entirely unsurprising and timely. From the extensively … Continue reading