Search the Blog!
- @WordsThatHop @TanyaZilinskas And I'm so glad to see "The Last Supper" out in the world! The hunger and escalating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @WordsThatHop @TanyaZilinskas Oh, Brenda <3 thank you for sharing and for these kind words. To know that I built a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @_ShannonMMiller @ForbesUnder30 @davidrliu @scrippsresearch Congratulations, Shannon! Very well deserved :) 1 month ago
- @meglemke @MuthaMagazine 💙 The perfect home for it 1 month ago
- Deep gratitude to @MuthaMagazine for the Pushcart nom on my hermit crab piece "The Act of Breathing: A NICU Glossar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: August 2015
These days it seems that neuroscience and its fancy new tools are in the news — a lot. Coming off the heels of Obama’s BRAIN Initiative announcement in April 2013, this attention is entirely unsurprising and timely. From the extensively … Continue reading