Search the Blog!
- @amy_nusbaum #TeamMuskOx 1 hour ago
- @wilmot_jake @abbybasyoosha Thanks for stopping by! 1 hour ago
- @JessicaRBarson Can't wait! Thanks again for agreeing to participate! 1 hour ago
- I can't be there because this #sciencemama has two sick baby girls 🤒☹️👶👶 at home but if you're at #LEARNMEM2018 you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- @ReidHJOlsen Samesies. I've learned over time to only do this with people who know me and understand my intentions as such. 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2015
These days it seems that neuroscience and its fancy new tools are in the news — a lot. Coming off the heels of Obama’s BRAIN Initiative announcement in April 2013, this attention is entirely unsurprising and timely. From the extensively … Continue reading