Search the Blog!
- Hello. My name is Anahita. I have a PhD in neuroscience and I cannot pass my lab's sharps safety training quiz. #PhDConfessions 2 hours ago
- RT @Interstellate_: Sneak peek 🔬💫 Interstellate is recruiting 2019 fellows to assist with the production of Volume 3! If you're an early-c… 4 hours ago
- RT @edyong209: It will take 3 to 7 million years for mammals to recover the evolutionary diversity that humans have destroyed. That’s more… 21 hours ago
- RT @tiffanyyy_andCo: THREAD. Yes, there is discrimination against Chinese Americans, but the way to fight against that is to dismantle whit… 21 hours ago
- RT @nelsonlflores: Tips for avoiding imposter syndrome in academia: 1.) Realize most people’s opinions about you don’t matter. 2.) Have a… 23 hours ago