Search the Blog!
- RT @jana_bacevic: Women: I know I have a PhD but if I change the Twitter handle even for a day what about all those who never got theirs st… 5 hours ago
- RT @doctorwhy: If you don't think there is a problem in academia, you're probably a part of that problem. P.S. I didn't think there was a… 19 hours ago
- @Diana_monkey I love that drink! 19 hours ago
- RT @DemaestriC: No child deserves to be taken away from their families! Speak up today! @BrenhouseLab https://t.co/c3mRsvFo3n 1 day ago
- RT @Rob_Rogers: I Was Fired for Making Fun of Trump nyti.ms/2JPEoSF 1 day ago
Category Archives: Society
In about over an hour, I’ll be hopping a bus with my friend to the Sacramento airport so that we can fly over to San Diego – this year’s (in case you haven’t heard already) official host city for the … Continue reading →